Sunday 12 August 2012

Creative Ways to Reuse Old Things


             Nowadays, no much people think of reuse the old things. They only want to use the new things and throw the old one. This is the reason why the rubbish become more and more in the whole world. It can cause the air pollution after burn the old rubbish. For me, I am appreciate of the people who use the creative ways to reuse the old things. It can also save our environment. In the above, there are some sample of reuse the old things such as use old computer tower as a mail box, turn on old piano into an outdoor water fountain, turn old credit cards into giutar picks and others. It inspires me that reuse the old things can also in a creative ways. It can be an art and beautify our environment.



1 comment:

  1. Hey there ! just wanted to let you know that I am the mother that my son made that piano water fountain for on mothers day 2012 in Lawrenceville Ga ! Ti was the best thing I ever had given to me. Many people came to my house when I had a garage sale and took pictures of it and then the pic went viral and went all over the world. I am very proud of my son for what he had created for me.

    ReplyDelete