Friday 15 June 2012

Memorable Trip

Just came back from Gunung Ledang, Tangkak, Johor for 3 days 2 nights. It is a memorable trip for me because I like to walk around everywhere no matter where is it. The accommodation is nice but the water pressure in the bathroom is quite small and we need to bath for a long time. Fortunately, our room is shared with 4 person only so we have enough time to bath. The air-conditioning is cool. I think it is also because of we live near the mountain. Besides that, the food is fairly satisfied for me. The breakfast is almost same with the other hotels like porridge, nasi lemak, toast and others. Needless to say, the drinks are coffee, teh and milk. For me, I don't like the condition of the stream because the land is full of flies. The flies are flying everywhere. It is a bad impression. Maybe I will not go back for the second time. A little disappointed. There is a medium swimming pool in the resort. The land in front of the resort can let a helicopter land on it. We enjoy ourselves and have fun in the activities and games.

First Day ^^


This is the view of mountain that surrounded with mist in the early morning from my room. The air is quite cool. I need to wear my jacket to keep myself warm.

Many family will bring their children come to here and have their family day.

They are also build the tents beside the stream. This is the first time that I see the people build the tents beside the small stream. It is quite weird.

Second Day ^^


facial mask
use mouth pass ping pong
We learn dance together

Last day ^^


We arrived at SJK(C) Chi Ming in 8:30 morning

Dance performance by us to primary six students

Students enjoy play games after lunch

The students left the school at 5p.m. After cleaned up the places that we used, we said goodbye to the school. Although it is only one day trip at the school, but I hope that it will be a memorable day for us and the students. All the best for the coming UPSR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment